Diversity Visa Lottery Scam Warning
- If an eDV service website guarantees that you will win, it will be a scam.
Diversity Visa Lottery winners are picked at random by a computer. We do NOT guarantee that you will win.
- If an eDV service website promises to increase your chance of being picked, it will be a scam.
Diversity Visa Lottery winners are picked at random by a computer. We do NOT promise to increase your chance of being picked.
- If an eDV service website asks you for money when you were picked, it will be a scam.
We only charge you a small fee to help your application. Nothing else.
- If an eDV service website offers free airline tickets or expensive gifts if you register on the site, it will be a 100% scam.
We only offer you the best service to register the USA eDV program without any mistakes. We have nothing else to offer you.
- If an eDV service website says that they are affiliated with the U.S. Government and can guarantee or increase your chance to win, it will be a scam. We are NOT affiliated with the U.S. Government. We are a USA private entity owned by USA citizens.
This website is owned by a USA private entity which is not a governmental agency nor affiliated with US Government.
You can register eDV program at US Government English-only website, www.state.gov without our services and supports.
The information contained on this website does not constitute legal advice.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only use your information to register USA Electronic Diversity Visa Program for you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, services, or changes.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our Policies may change from time to time.